Who We Are
Christie Trent is a passionate programmer, graphics and animation designer, and blogger with 20 years in the technology business. She is the founder and graphic designer of Apocalypse Gaming, LLC, the Staff Writer at Hill Tree Roastery, and a blogger at Wild and Wanderin' and Pain-Free Journey.
Born in West Virginia, Christie moved around on the East Coast as a young adult working on projects for the US Navy, Marine, Department of Veterans Affairs and more.
Christie moved back to West Virginia in early 2000s and started Athena Blue Solutions in 2008, Athena Blue Solutions, LLC in 2015, and the newest iteration Athena Blue, LLC in 2021.
Check out her online resume and Instagram
How We Help
Christie is passionate about helping others.
- Recurring volunteer for the international Hour of Code event,
- Volunteer at the Department of Defense Education Activity in Europe in 2020,
- Volunteer at Peterstown Elementary in Peterstown, West Virginia in 2017,
- Volunteer at Mary C Snow in Charleston, West Virginia in 2015,
- Volunteer at the Orlando Center for Independent Living where she learned how to implement Section 508 standards of web design for users with disabilities.
In 2021, Christie started a social media group to help users start their own website or blog and began offering free online training on topics such as custom Google Maps, how to use Wordpress, Affiliate links and sponsors, and more.
How We Live
We like clean eating just about as much as we like clean code!
We have a blog called Pain-Free Journey with recipes and lifestyle changes to help with chronic pain conditions caused by inflammation.
We love hearing from you! Whether it's good or bad, let us know what you think.